Hello there. You are moving to Hudson County, logically, you will hire moving companies Hudson County NJ. Before you do, you must decide where exactly do you want to move. We are going to help you in that process by telling you all about the best neighborhoods in Hudson County NJ and let you choose which one you like most.
What do we mean by best neighborhoods in Hudson County NJ?
Well, for starters, we mean the best for you. Hudson County is one of the most beautiful and amazing places you can live in but it is not a small area. This is actually a good thing because you will have a variety of options to choose from. Every part is special in a certain way and offers something you will like. It is up to you to choose what part offers everything you want, and up to us to help you do that. All of these places are actually quite safe so if that was one of the things you are looking into, be sure that you are covered. Now, all of these have their own neighborhoods. We have 74 official neighborhoods, if not more. Naturally, we will not be naming them. You can find all of the neighborhoods online.
What are you choosing between?
There are 12 municipalities in Hudson Country and each one is more beautiful than the other. Luckily for you, Ample Moving covers all of them. Besides beauty, you need to know just how safe they are. We are talking about:
- Bayonne, a city. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- East Newark, a borough. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Guttenberg, a town. Crime rate near the U.S. average.
- Harrison, a town. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Hoboken, a city. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Jersey City, a city. Crime rate above the U.S. average.
- Kearny, a town. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- North Bergen, a township. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Secaucus, a town. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Union City, a city. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- Weehawken, a township. Crime rate below the U.S. average.
- West New York, a town. The crime rate is disputable.
The beauty of Hudson County NJ and the attractions
We have mentioned that Hudson County is one of the most beautiful places you can live in. You do not have to take our word for it, we will actually provide proof for such a strong statement. Here is a list of some of the most beautiful places you will absolutely love and enjoy, and only some. There are so many that we do not have enough time or space to name them.
- Hamilton Park- You have heard of it, we have heard of it, everyone has. Not only is it located in one of the most wonderful townships but it is also one of the best neighborhoods in Hudson County NJ. It is astonishing in every way.
- The Statue of Liberty Museum- We do not think that we need to sell this one to you.
- Braddock Park- We think it is the most beautiful during the fall. The variety of colors, the families enjoying their time together. That can easily be you.
- The Liberty State Park- It looks like something out of a dream. The park was opened, so to speak, in 1976 when times were much simpler.
- Bayonne golf club- This is for all of those people who cherish their time and like to spend it in style.
The cost of living in the best neighborhoods in Hudson County NJ
We must be real with you. A place as beautiful, safe, and luxurious as Hudson County cannot be cheap. Certainly, you did not expect it to be. Everything about it is above the average except the crime rate. The beauty, the offers, everything as well as the price. The cost of living is above the average, as well as the median home price and everything else. We are not saying that it is the most expensive part of America or the world. We are just saying that if you are looking for cheap places to live in, Hudson County NJ is definitely not for you. If you, on the other hand, want to invest in your future and you see yourself living somewhere as beautiful as here, then you will not make a mistake by spending a little over the average.
Have the best moving experience in the best neighborhoods
Now that we have given you enough to think about, we can give you some information you need to have the best possible moving experience. In order to have one, logically, you must call and hire the best professional movers. A good moving company will provide all the services you need. If you want a good and smooth moving experience, then this is what you must do. Know that a move can be complicated and very tiring if you do not hire professionals. There are things you can do by yourself but trust us, a good move is done only by good movers.
You can now choose your neighborhood
We think we have provided you with all the information you need. Hopefully, it will all be of good use and will narrow down your options. Whatever you choose to do and wherever you choose to live, you will not make a mistake because you only have the best neighborhoods in Hudson County NJ. It is your decision and it will be based on your needs and what you want. We really hope you will love your new home and your new neighborhood too! Anyway, we wish you good luck!