Packing is one of the garden parts of every move, so you will need all the help you can get. Your kids, no matter how young, can be great packing assistance, since they can pack pretty much all of the stuff – or at least the items that are not fragile. But, getting your kids to help out might be difficult for you. There are ways to make packing fun for kids since you will get some help much easier this way. Let’s see what they are!
How to get your kids to help out?
- Letting the kids decorate the boxes once they pack one will make them wish they have more boxes to paint so they will work more
- Allow them to make labels once they pack a box if you are using the best packing services NJ has to offer
- Kids like to help others most of the time, so you can tell them to make piles of things that they want to keep and the ones that they want to donate to the underprivileged children
- If you allow the to toss items inside of the boxes to practice shooting hoops, you could make packing fun for the kids
- Make a competition on who pack the most boxes and make up prizes to motivate them to do as much job as possible
- They could take photos of the items around the house before packing, for insurance
- Tell them that they should show you what they like and what they don’t like regarding the toys, by separating the toys in different boxes
- The scavenger hunt is a great way to get your kids to find the things on the list you make, so write down every group of items that should be packed and hand it over